download text procedure, exposition, discussion, explanation dan narrativa dan soalnya - kumpulan text procedure, exposition, discussion, explanation dan narrativa dan soalnya
dikarenakan ada tugas bahasa inggris maka saya berniat memposting artikel ini kerena saya ingin berbagi bersama teman-teman, pasti anda akan bilang kalau saya itu baik, saya juga mengerti kalau saya itu memang baik dan juga ganteng...heheheh...(buat yang baca jangan sirik sama admin yaa..)
• 150gram of butter.
• 150gram of dark chocolate.
• 300 gram of flour
• 4 eggs.
• 600 gram of regular sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter.
2. Stir the eggs with the sugar and the vanilla extract.
3. Preheat the oven at low temperature
4. Combine the mixes you made.
5. Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
6. Grease a brownie tin.
7. Add a little flour to cover the tin.
8. Add the brownie dough.
9. Bake for 10-30 minutes.
10. To check the brownies, put a knife in the mix. The knife must be moist!
11. Eat them 15 minutes after you took them out of the oven.
1. How much flour do you need to make brownies?
Answer key: I need 300 gram to make brownies.
2. What is the first thing to do when making brownies?
Answer key: melt the chocolate with the butter.
3. What should you do before combining the mixes?
Answer key: preheat the oven at low temperature
4. What should you do after greasing a brownie tin?
Answer key: add a little flour to cover the tin.
5. According to text, how many steps are there to make brownies?
Answer key: there are 10 steps to make brownies.
6. According to the text, is it difficult to make brownies?
Answer key: no, it isn’t. It is implied in the passage that making brownies is not difficult.
7. What is the purpose of the text?
Answer key: the purpose of the text is to accomplish how to make brownies.
8. Eat them 15 minutes after you took them out of the oven.
The underlined word refers to….
Answer key: the underlined word refers to ‘brownies.’
9. Grease a brownie tin.
The underlined word could best be replaced by….
Answer key: the underlined word could be replaced by ‘oil.’
10. The knife must be moist.
What is the antonym of ‘moist’?
Answer key: the antonym of ‘moist’ is ‘dry.’